- Supplementing with Evening Primrose Oil increases beneficial prostaglandin PGE1, which may help with the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and atopic eczema
- Suitable for PMS symptoms, such as cramp, mastalgia, backache, mood swing, irritability and other symptoms
- Suitable for atopic eczema and skin health. GLA is useful in reducing inflammation and itchiness, improving skin hydration and preventing excessive sebum production
Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg
120 vegicaps soft
Eurobio® Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg is a naturally occurring oil extracted from the seeds of the evening primrose, a small yellow wildflower found in North America and Europe.
Evening Primrose Oil is a rich, natural and active source of gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA), which belongs to the family of Omega-6 essential fatty acids.
GLA is converted by the body to beneficial prostaglandin PGE1, a hormone-like substance that plays a role in a wide variety of body functions, including mood regulation, muscle contraction and anti-inflammation.
- Uses cold-pressed extraction method to preserve GLA in its active form
- Guaranteed to contain 10% GLA
- Added with natural Vitamin E as an antioxidant to preserve the freshness of the oil
- No added preservatives, colors, flavors, salt or sugars
- Formulated in vegicaps soft, suitable for vegetarians
1-3 vegicaps soft daily with meals
Cold Pressed Evening Primrose Oil
Natural Vitamin E